Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Tiffany To Release New Single 'Worlds Away' on 31st August





Tiffany is back with her brand-new single ‘Worlds Away’ which is released to radio on the 4th July. The track is released as a single on the 31st August.

Talking about the new single Tiffany told Full Access Magazine “You’re going to find a connection back to ‘The Color of Silence’ album. All my albums have been kind of strategic a little bit in telling my story as a vocalist, my musicians journey as I’m growing up, because at 46 I’m still growing up as a musician. It’s taken me a lot of time to overcome the whole Tiffany image which I love and I’m grateful to have, don’t get me wrong”. Tiffany recently appeared on the Australian version of I’m A Celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here. She says, “Other things like reality TV could show my personality and people could get to know me and my commitment that I’m a valid songwriter, producer and mum”.

The single is taken from Tiffany’s album ‘Pieces of Me’ which is set to be released on the 14th September 2018. This will be Tiffany’s 10th studio album and she has sold over 15 million albums to date.

Dave Navarro recently quoted “What an incredible transformation. Tiffany has re-invented herself in a way that very few are able to do. Authenticity and passion are vital tools for any artist and she has tapped into both creating something completely unexpected.”

Tiffany’s iconic number one hit single ‘I Think We're Alone Now’ captured the heart of a nation and catapulted her to pop superstardom. The legendary pop star has earned two US number one hit singles ‘I Think We're Alone Now’ and ‘Could’ve Been’ and set a record as the youngest female artist to top the Billboard charts with her debut album.

Tiffany will be performing at Rewind Scotland, Cheshire & Let’s Rock London this summer, and is looking forward to bringing her music to the UK and reconnecting with the fans. She says “I’m thrilled that I can fly and be able to do it again. I am very proud that everyone has stayed patient with me and my fans have continued to encouragme!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment