Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks 5 Songs You May Not Have Heard Of



Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat. Check out our picks below and feel free to leave a comment on your top songs.



Ria Mae is a Canadian singer who blends pop, alternative & folk. It's a great video, with a nice little twist on the end I did not see coming.



Twenty One Pilots are from Ohio and span various different music genre's. I came across them whilst searching for new music to freshen my MP3 player. I have not regretted that decision.



Walking On Cars are a five peice alternative rock band from Ireland. I came across this song on the radio and I've adored it ever since.



Big Gigantic are an instrumental livetronic, hip-hop, jazz musical group from Colorado. This song doesn't need me to tell you how amazing it is, it does that just fine itself.



Quite simply there's no way I could have not included this song. Hayley Kiyoko is a singer/songwriter/actress from Los Angeles. The song is awesome. Video's even better. Seriously stop reading and click play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment