Thursday, March 1, 2018

Meghan Trainor debuts "No Excuses" Music Video





She's been teasing the release since last Thursday, and now Meghan Trainor has released the video for "No Excuses" which serves as the lead single for her upcoming third studio album. For a comeback song of sorts it's infectious from the start & much better than some of her previous offerings. The video is quite simple with Meghan in various ensembles, singing the track against colorful backgrounds.

On her upcoming album, Meghan told Parade back in January "The sound of the new album is pumping. It just sounds big and loud. I have my family members singing on every single song. I haven’t talked about this yet; it’s exciting. My entire family is singing on every song because I wanted big vocal songs. So there’s no such thing as a quiet little love song. They’re all big, in your face, booming, kind of ’80s but soulful. I’m very proud of them, and my father is playing on a song"

You can watch the music video below & let us know your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment