Monday, July 11, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks 5 Songs You May Not Have Heard Of




Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat so check out our picks below.



Ok I'll admit it; I'm a huge Twenty One Pilots fan. Since being introduced to their music, it's rare to find a song that I do not like and Ride is no exception to that. The chorus is magnificent, I love the beats that go throughout the song and the video is really cool. I know some people speak about the difference between an Artist being mainstream & indie but I don't really see it - regardless of whether they're known or you have to trawl through the net, you're still finding great music.



Holding my hands up here; I stopped watching The X Factor years ago. The only reality related programs I watch are cooking shows. So that's an interesting fact for your Monday. I'm not usually into Clean Bandits music, nothing against them, it's just not my type of thing. But this song grabs me. I'd prefer the chorus to have a bigger bang on it, but I'll let it slide here. The video doesn't really have a lot to do with the song, but I'm a sucker for pretty colours and scenery. Clean Bandit are an English electronic group founded in 2009. Louisa Johnson is the latest winner of the English X Factor and from Essex.



Continuing honest Monday, I have absolutely no idea why I like this song or video so much. It should've been boring enough for me to switch TV channels. Instead I did a net search and here we are. It might be because I'm instantly drawn to all things blue, or because I find the dancing to be really impressive. Either way whilst the song doesn't do much for me, it obviously does something and I'm always one to spread the joy. Christine And The Queens is a French singer/songwriter.



Fun fact: I've liked The Temper Trap since Sweet Disposition played during the beginning of a Skins episode (and that's the first and last reference to that on this site) Since then I've been lucky enough to count Love Lost, Science Of Fear & Soldier On amongst my favourite tracks. Fall Together is definitely being added to that list. From the moment the song started playing I loved it, and that is always a good sign. I adore the video not just for the scenery (although that is a big plus) but also for the message contained. The Temper Trap are an Australian rock band that was formed in 2005.



The only thing I'll say about this is after the songs finished, go on iTunes and buy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment