Saturday, May 26, 2018

Nick Summerfield Releases New Single 'Shelter'







Nick Summerfield is an electro-pop musician from Sydney. Self-taught and born in Wollongong, Australia, he picked up music during his teenage years and at the age of twenty moved to Sydney to pursue his passion. Nick has had his works across Film, TV and performed in The 2018 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. 2018 marks the start of his career as an artist.

Shelter started in a hotel room in Los Angeles in January 2016. It was produced by SZABO at Ringtail Studio and mastered by Andrew Edgson at Studios 301 in Sydney. It was released on Monday 15 January, 2018, which marked the two year anniversary since it was started.

“Shelter is a story of my personal growth. I was in a pretty unhappy place when I started writing, but I knew the only person that could change that was me. The lyrics talk about facing truth and confronting yourself – I had to look at myself, my flaws and questioned if I was good enough during those times of instability and vulnerability.” - Nick Summerfield

This track is a great first step for Nick in finding where he sits as an artist – blending pop with a sense of individuality.

For Fans Of: Lorde | Troye Sivan | Years and Years

‘Shelter’ is out now on all good digital stores.

www.facebook.com/NickSummerfieldMusic
www.instagram.com/nicksummerfield

0 comments:

Post a Comment