Monday, May 16, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks 5 Songs You May Not Have Heard Of




Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat. Check out our picks below and feel free to leave a comment on your top songs.



Ok so this is basically awesome and ever so dreamy. Allie X is a Canadian singer/songwriter from Ontario. We came across this song from as always, looking for something else and immediately adored it. I love the lyrics (which on first take I mistook as too much to drink and thought hey! this is interesting), I love the beats and it's just such a chill song which I'm always on the look-out for as the season changes.



This is basically just a really neat song



Ok so as soon as this song hit the web last week, it was going on this list. Been impatiently waiting and wearing out Nature since 2013, waiting for these guys to bring out new material. OneRepublic are an American pop rock band formed in Colorado Springs, Colorado. There is not one thing about this band to dislike. As if the songs weren't awesome enough, the live performance are amazing. Only bad thing about this song is it's not longer, and we eagerly await the album.



Ok so I wanted to finish off this weeks picks with another awesome song from Swedish House Mafia or Coldplay but I was over-ruled (not that I'm at all bitter). Instead I bring you an equally as awesome song from Foxes. She's an English singer and songwriter who I've been a big fan of for years (Youth, Clarity, Glorious & Better Love amongst favourite songs) and this does not dissapoint. If you've never heard her before, you're missing out big time. We've been happily dancing the afternoon away with this song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment