Wednesday, May 11, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks 5 Songs You May Not Have Heard Of



Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat. Check out our picks below and feel free to leave a comment on your top songs.



You know how you know a band well even if you don't think you do when you can hear their song/see their video on TV and automatically know who it is? Well hey! Prime example right here. The 1975 are a British band from Cheshire. You have probably heard of them. It's a good song and I'm always interested in a video that tells a story without using flashy gizmo's. I am not a fan of the make-up as I hate anything that reminds me of clowns. But for a cool song and vid I'll let that slide.



For this lovely find I thank my occasional browsing through TV channels. The Chainsmokers are an American DJ duo from New York. Daya is an American singer, songwriter & producer from Pittsburgh. Admittedly the video isn't anything spectacular but I have seen worse, and again for a cool song, it's something I'll let slide.



Red Light Effect are a British band from Salford and are one of the many bands CONTROLRadioUK are playing. Within seconds of hearing this song I put them on the playlist. It has been a decision I have not regretted and I never get tired of hearing this song.



Once upon a time a friend claimed Twlight was awesome & since everyone else was claiming it was awesome as well, I was persuaded to buy the books and watch two of the films. That is a decision I think we can all safely say we regret. Being introduced to Pvris? That is a decision I can proudly say I've enjoyed. They're an American Rock band from Massachusetts who are basically awesome.



Technically they're not together anymore (which I will forever cry about) but summer is fast approaching and with summer comes lots of party anthems. This is one of mine. It's actually a hard task selecting this as I also love One and Axwell Λ Ingrosso new song Dream Bigger. But Greyhound never fails to make me dance. Or bop my head like crazy. Or get bored of. Or ever taken off my phone/computer playlist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment