Monday, June 27, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks 5 Songs You May Not Have Heard Of




Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat so check out our picks below.



Here we have a familiar face in Walking On Cars. Speeding Cars was a great song. Catch Me If You Can? Even better and I didn't think that was possible. By now you should know I am a sucker for scenery & story to a music video and Walking On Cars once again manage to top themselves here. If you haven't given them a listen, you are truly missing out on a treat.



There are songs that come along that you really want to hate but dang-nabbit! They sound awesome. The chorus beat is basic and the lyrics aren't anything spectacular, but I'm still bouncing along. The video's mostly made up of Rihanna dancing in a box surrounded by green screen which isn't anything special. But I love the lights and the visuals, so enjoy this guilty pleasure and we shall never speak of it again.



I can't explain what it is I love about this. Scenery is definitely one, and sometimes I prefer a simple video for a song so the lyrics can do their job without any distractions which is what we have here. Gnash is an American Singer/Songwriter/DJ/Producer and Oliver O'Brien is a Singer/Songwriter



We at CONTROLRadioUK HQ were bouncing our heads to this within seconds of pressing play, so that's always a good indication a tracks going to be good. I love the sound and the lyrics if you really listen to them tell quite the interesting story. Shura is an English Singer.



If we graded songs, this would get an A*****. Within seconds of clicking play I knew I was going to love this and I could quite happily listen to it on repeat all day without getting bored. It really is that good. The video adds to the songs emotion which would get it another *. Seriously. Click play and welcome this fantastic song into your life, and then go listen to the album. Meg Myers is an American singer/songwriter. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment