Tuesday, November 15, 2016

CONTROLRadioUK Picks: Favorite LGBTQA Artists





Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat so check out these picks from our favorite LGBTQA Artists.



PVRIS are a fantastic American Rock band I really need to release new music because I think I've worn out my 'White Noise' CD.





Years & Years are a British Electronica trio. Got their album as a Christmas present last year and can very much say they're a bop & a half.





Shamir is an American singer/songwriter and this song is so fun I can't stop dancing along. I seriously challenge anyone not to bop along to this.





Hayley Kiyoko is an American actress/singer/songwriter & I'm never missing an opportunity to rave about how good her music is.





Heather Peace is an English actress & musician you're probably more used to seeing on your TV screen, but she is quite the singer as well.






0 comments:

Post a Comment