Friday, February 16, 2018

New Music Friday





Here at CONTROLRadioUK we're always on the look-out for music be it for the playlist, or just because we think the tracks are pretty neat. And on New Music Friday, we're bringing you a select choice of the freshest tracks released this week.



I really like Delta Goodrem. She's an extremely versatile singer able to sing multi genres, and isn't afraid to take risks. This is a really fun song, with a mighty fine beat and is perfect for the weekend party playlists.





This is another fantastic song from Krewella. They really can do no wrong and the drop in the chorus is fabulous.





Injecting a bit of rock into your New Music Friday with this excellent song from Moose Blood. From the moment I pressed play I had a feeling I was going to love this & it didn't disappoint. Moose Blood aren't a band I've heard of before, but you can be sure I'll be checking the rest of their catalogue.



This song unfortunately can't be embedded but you can check out the English version of 'Candy' from Faky here. It's infectious from the start and is an absolutely fantastic song. Faky are the first Japanese girl group to be signed in the UK and release in full English. If they carry on releasing hits like this, it won't be long before they're taking over the charts.





Muse are very much a hit or miss with me. When I first pressed play on Thought Contagion I wasn't over enthused by it, but it's grown on me with the multiple listens. Definitely one of those songs that'd probably sound amazing live in a stadium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment